If you register and find you are unable to attend, you must notify the Augusta office by letter or email.
• Class tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
• Mini-course tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Students are not permitted to cancel by phone.
• Cancellations must be received by letter or email.
• For cancellations received by close of business Friday, four weeks prior to the program start date, Augusta will retain ¼ of the full tuition and/or housing price. (4:30 PM Eastern – 30 days prior)
• No refunds for cancellations received after close of business Friday, four weeks prior to the program start date. (4:30 PM Eastern – 30 days prior)
• Cancellations received after business hours are automatically considered “next day.”
• No refunds for cancellations on or after Sunday check-in or for an early departure.
• All registrations are non-transferable to other students or to future year’s classes.
• If Augusta must cancel a class, the student will be notified and issued a full refund of tuition and housing costs.
• Augusta reserves the right to review each cancellation individually.
All refunds must be requested in writing by letter or email.
Augusta Heritage Center of Davis & Elkins College
100 Campus Drive
Elkins, WV 26241